Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Special Day! Special Announcement!

Our very own, Homegrown Songwriter from Our Sweet Home Alabama, MaryJustice Lucas turned 21 today. But, instead of being at home to celebrate with friends and family, she is away at Kentucky Mountain Bible College with back-to-back classes.


God has blessed MaryJustice with many talents and has given her a heart to serve Him by donating her time and talents to raise money for charities and benefits. She started supporting benefits at age 14 and has been faithful to pitch in for the cause. Even when she had to appear via video, she still raised money!



Now, MaryJustice is reaching out to friends, family and fans to support her in raising money for a mission trip with Vision Beyond Borders and students from KMBC  to an orphanage in Romania. 

Here are the details:



I am full of joy to share with you that God has called me to go on a mission trip to Romania over my spring break, March 11-19, with a small group from my college. The reason this is so last minute is because the trip was originally for a different country. I wanted to go, but I wasn’t CALLED to go. And I had accepted that. But then, when my teacher announced that the trip had been changed to Romania, and that we would be ministering to orphans in a local orphanage, God put a tug on my heart that I could not deny.  We will also be reaching out to surrounding Gypsy villages, with people who are also in need of the love and hope of Jesus Christ. I am so hopeful and excited to see how God is going to move and use us in Romania, but I also know WE will come away blessed by them. 




Click here  for more information and how to donate. Please feel free to share with your friends.  Thank you so much and God Bless You!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. Positive Feedback Is A Plus!